Small Dog Friendly Conditions
Please Note: not all units are dog friendly. Enquiries welcomed.
To ensure all guests have a pleasant and peaceful stay
some conditions must apply.
Pets must be house trained
Pets should be exercised daily
Pets must be kept on a lead outside unit
Pets are not to be left alone in Unit at anytime
Any mess around complex must be disposed of by owners
(ie: barkers eggs)
Pets that bark repeatedly are not welcome
Pets must have their own bedding
Your small dog is very welcome but please consider other guests
You will be liable for any damage caused by your pet, with reimbursement expected
Conditions of Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully – they apply to you.
Each person using our accommodation (the Guest) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person also referred to as ("Guest") occupying or visiting the Accommodation (Property) and/or using the facilities on the Property at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
1. All accounts will be paid either in cash, by bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates and times shown on the receipt.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the Property and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
4. The Property must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas as directed by manager.
6. Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the Property overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the Property unless with the agreement of the manager.
8. The Owners Corporation (Body Corporate -
9. The by-
10. There is no refund for early departure.
11. The Manager may inspect the Property at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager or Owners Corporation is not responsible for any misperception of the Property.
13. In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administration fee, will only be made if more than 28 days notice is given in the high season or 14 days notice at any other time. -
14. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
15. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the property. The manager is entitled to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest, and the removal of the Guests property.
16. All commitments by both parties start after a deposit has been paid by the customer and accepted by the manager.
17. Units are to be left in a clean and tidy state else charges can and will be applied – see Rule 14
18. A security deposit [Bond] of A$50 is payable on arrival, to be refunded subject to these terms & conditions -
Admirals Lodge management adopt the following practice when dealing with cancellations of a holiday booking.
High Season - If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee. Should the booking be cancelled less than 28 days prior to your planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the booking has been re-let for the total period of the original booking.
Mid to Low Season - If the booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned arrival date, there will be a full refund less an administration fee. If the booking is cancelled less then 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund
unless and until the booking has been re-let for the total period of the original booking.
Short Notice Bookings - Where the booking is made less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date there will be no refund unless and until the booking is re-let for the total period of the original booking.
There will be no refunds for early departures –
Under no circumstances will a refund be given for early departure.
Administration Fee - The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking etc and will be allocated to the Admirals Lodge Sinking Fund.The Sinking Fund is used solely for improvements at Admirals Lodge for the benefit of all guests.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-
Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent.
Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your post code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our secure database only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.